Monday, November 27, 2006

Thank Goodness


This semester is coming to an end. It flew by... which frightens me. I only have 6 more days of school left. Then I only have two exams. I feel like when I look back on college, this will be the semester I remember. My first apartment. My first political protest. My first campaign issue. My first class in my major. My first hangover. All kinds of firsts.

But, enough of the past. Let's talk about the present.

CURRENT STANDINGS WITH:

My right shoulder: OW. I pulled it today pretending to be a bee. (Just don't ask)
The weather: freakishly warm
My computer: soon to be history
MAC computer: I will pick mine up at the UT bookstore next week! iMac here I come...
Prilosec OTC: turns out, works as well as Protonix
My parents: I miss them - Thanksgiving break wasn't long enough
My major: I'm convinced that this is the right major for me.
Italy: I miss it so much
Clarissa: I can't wait for her to get back
My hair: surprisingly long
My closet wall: now covered in magazine clippings (you know me and my collages)
My bed: very unmade
Christmas tree at home: UP!
Christmas music: in my car whenever it's on
Aunty Ruthy: set to arrive on Dec. 13th

Well, that's all the updates for now. I think I will go put off doing homework some more and read my new book. ("Couldn't Keep it to Myself - Wally Lamb)

Goodnight all *******

Marzipan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home